The Pump Action fiber tip waterbase paint marker is non-toxic, contains no V.O.Cs. This marker has a marker range of -50° to 150°F and is a fast-drying, weather-resistant, and can be used on almost any surface! The reversible bullet-style fiber tip works by depressing the nib with repeated steady strokes and produces bold, pronounced marks and lines. The wide barrel of this marker allows for a large paint supply, giving more mileage to your marker, and the ergonomic PRO-GRIP allows the user better control. The removable paint formula can easily be removed with the wipe of a damp cloth. These markers are safe for marking on: glass, rubber, leather, plastic, wood, metal, and more!
The environmentally-friendly, odorless Pump Action® Waterbase Permanent Paint Marker helps keep people healthier, happier and more productive! Use with confidence in auto workshops, machine shops and tool shops. A superior choice for professional welders, and marble and granite fabricators!
- No VOC’s – a healthier choice!
- 100% Waterbase, quick-drying formulation
- Excellent for use in a wide variety of applications, both indoor and outdoor
- Ideal for any surface including metal, glass, wood, rubber, plastic, marble, granite and more
- No ghosting on non-porous surfaces
- A great marker for industrial use or auto hobbyists
- Make crisp or bold lines, all with one marker
- Water-resistant, weather-resistant marks
- Rugged, wide-barrel construction delivers a large paint supply
- Superior coverage
- Permanent on most surfaces
- Assorted vibrant colors
- Featuring Pump Action® Technology
- Ergonomic, non-slip, rubber Pro Grip®
- Reversible, replaceable nibs for extended product life
- Durable bullet nib delivers clean lines
- Stroke width: 2.3mm
- Handy pocket clip on cap
- Marking Range: -50° through 150°F
(-46° to 66°C)
- Multi-lingual packaging