The Fabricator’s Choice for Plastic Tip Paint Markers
The Super Met-Al Squeeze Action Oil-Based Plastic Tip Paint Markers are the fabricator’s choice to draw or color code fine lines or marks on granite, marble slabs and metal parts and assemblies due to the marker’s durability and high quality it is both water and weather resistant ensuring your marks will last. Our line of metal markers work great on wet, slippery surfaces and the paint can easily be removed with xylene without harming the surface which makes them excellent for color-coding parts and assembly. The marker is also available in assorted vibrant colors.
Fine Lines, Bright Marks
This marker contains an oil-based paint that is permanent, dries quickly and is water, weather and fade resistant. Squeeze Action Oil-Based Plastic Tip Paint Markers also has a marking range of -50°F to 150°F. The spring loaded metal tip makes thin, defined marks and lines and works by simply squeezing the body of the tube and pressing the tip onto the surface of what you wish to mark. This is a handy tool to use in welding shops, auto repair shops, salvage yards, machine shops, tool shops, quality control, marking/coding, electrical coding, etc.
- Machine Shops
- Auto Workshops
- Professional Welders
- Marble/Granite Fabricators
- Tool Shops
- And More!
Writes on Most Surfaces
Due to composition and oil-based paint of the Squeeze Action Oil-Based Plastic Tip Paint Markers you will be able to create marks that last throughout tough conditions on many hard, tough surfaces such as:
- And More!
- Ideal for all surfaces including metal, glass, wood, rubber and plastic
- Works great on wet, slippery surfaces
- Paint can be removed with xylene without harming the surface
- Excellent for color-coding parts and assembly
- Water-resistant, weather-resistant
- Permanent marks on most surfaces
- Quick-drying formula, fine lines
- Assorted vibrant colors
- Heavy-duty, plastic tip: 1.4 mm stroke width
- Handy pocket clip on cap
- Marking Range: -50°F through 150°
(-46°C to -66°)
- Multi-lingual packaging