The Marker for Professional Fabricators & Galvanizers
Don’t be left behind, get the Metal-Pro Galvanized Steel Marker and join the many others that Super Met-Al for all their fabricating needs.
The specially designed Metal-Pro galvanized steel marker is specially formulated for steel galvanizers and fabricators. Create bold, distinct marks during the fabrication and watch them fade away during the bath process.
Marks Come OFF in the Tank
Stop ruining your steel with stuck-on marks or faded bleed-through marks. The Metal-Pro Galvanized Steel Marker allows you to create identifying marks on your surface without the fear of seeing them on your finished product.
Designed for Steel Galvanizers
The Metal-Pro marker was designed with you in mind.
Are you unsure if the Metal-Pro Galvanized Steel Marker is right for you? Stop worrying and trust the marker that professional steel galvanizers trust every day.
Suitable for All Metal Surfaces
Steel, tin, aluminum and many more, Metal-Pro works on all of your metal surfaces.
Marks Stay ON During Fabrication
Make your marks extra bold, extra bright and trust that they’ll be there until you want them gone.
- Writes on Galvanized Steel Surfaces
- Permanent During Fabrication
- Marks Remove Completely During the Bath Process
- Bright, Bold Marks
- No Ghosting
- No Bleed-Through
- No. 1 Marker for Professional Fabricators and Galvanizers
- Works on All Metal Surfaces
- Stroke Size: 2.3 mm
- THE #1 MARKER FOR PROFESSIONAL FABRICATORS AND GALVANIZERS!
- Featuring Pump Action® Technology
- Specifically designed for use by steel galvanizers
- Permanent marks during fabrication
- Durable fiber tip is especially effective on wet, oily surfaces
- Suitable for all metal surfaces
- Weather-resistant marks
- Make crisp or bold lines, all with one marker
- Reversible, replaceable nibs for extended product life
- Ergonomic, non-slip, rubber Pro Grip®
- Available in many high visibility colors
- Quick-drying, waterbase formula
- Handy pocket clip on cap
- Multi-lingual packaging
- Private Label program available
- Marks come off completely in tank
- No additional labor costs
6 markers per shelf box
72 markers per case
Case weight: 7 lbs
Case cube: .46 cu ft
10-1/2″ x 9″ x 6-3/4″
12 markers per shelf box
144 markers per case
Case weight: 10 lbs
Case cube: .32 cu ft
9-1/4 x 9-1/4 x 6-1/2
Bullet (two per pack)
Item # 201-NBW
There are no reviews yet.