Repel-Aide Plastic Water Repellent provides a superior water beading coating on various plastics surface types! Watch water bead up and roll away on windscreens, goggles, visors, marine windshields and machinery windows. Repel-Aide Plastic Water Repellent provides a superior water beading coating on various plastics including Lexan®, Plexiglas®, Perspex®, Lucite®, Acrylics and Polycarbonate.
Repel-Aide Plastic Water Repellent provides a superior water beading coating on all auto headlights once clean plastic water repellent! Auto headlights will give excellent visibility in rain and snow while driving!
On Machinery Windows water will bead and one can see through to watch machinery. By using Repel-Aide Plastic Water Repellent, water will bead but not stick on the windows.
- Applies water beading technology to dramatically enhance visibility
- Specifically formulated for plastic surfaces
- Easily applied for a durable coating
- Available in 12oz size
Product Usage Instructions
- Shake well before use
- Clean and dry surfaces before treating
- Spray directly onto plastic surfaces or onto a clean, dry cloth
- Wipe using a firm, circular and overlapping motion
- Wipe off and buff with a clean, microfiber towel
- For best results, use a microfiber towel. Do not use a paper towel.